Tuesday 26 April 2011

Room and Board is Done!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, first things first, the conclusion to Room and Board is done!!!! I have submitted it to Fictionmania and will give you the link as soon as it goes live there.

The entire Room and Board story, including the conclusion, is available as a Kindle book for $3.99.

You can find that here.

I submitted the conclusion to Fictionmania and the entire book to Amazon at the same time. It is only available on the Kindle first because Amazon published it first (they are a money making operation, they move fast. Fictionmania is a labor of love, and moves slower. Much like your author.)

So, you can wait a day or two and read it for free on Fictionmania or buy the whole think on Amazon, or do both, if you'd like to support my writing.

Again, I committed to publishing it for free on Fictionmania, and as soon as it hits the Fictionmania servers, it will be there for free. But, I'd love it if you bought a copy to support my writing. I don't claim to be the best author writing transgendered fiction, but I think I'm pretty good and a story that long is worth the few bucks. Same goes with A Change in Our Marriage.

That said, even if you don't buy it, I'd love, love, love for you to leave a review on Amazon. Here I'm not begging for a positive review, just a review. I'd love it if reviews were all positive, of course, and I think they would be, but that's your call.

So my pets, go enjoy!!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment