Wednesday 29 September 2010

Friday Night Lights


This was my view Friday night. After a couple of glasses of wine, some foot rubbing, some making out, I finally got her down to her bra and panties.

Well, her stomach alone held my attention for several minutes, time I spent kissing and licking and tasting her skin.

Of course I wanted more.

And tried, started to remove her panties.

"No," she said, ordered, the instant my fingers touched the waistband.

Self conscious, thinking I misunderstood, I immediately apologized. "I'm sorry," I stopped immediately, looking up at her face, "I thought you were in the mood."

She grin, tilted her head the way she does. "You can keep licking, the panties stay on."

And they did, she did not let me remove them at all that night. I licked and touched and teased and made her cum over and over and over, her panties getting wetter and wetter and wetter, but never, not once, leaving her body.

I think they call it teasing and denial.

And I was teased.

And I was denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment