Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wishes


I know, I know, I think I posted this picture before, but I love it sooooo much.

I love how masculine, how strong, how dominant he looks.

I love how feminine, how soft, how submissive she looks.

And I do not know about you, but even though I'm technically (genetically) a boy, looking at this picture I NEVER think, fuck, I wish I was that guy.

No, no, no, I think the opposite, I think, fuck, I wish I was HER!

I wish I was her, so soft, so smooth, hairless all over, skin smelling of lavender body wash.

I wish I was her, an hour earlier, picking out my lingerie.

I wish I was her, moments ago, walking into the room, swallowing softly, seeing him sitting here waiting for me.

I wish I was her, this instant, as he took my breasts into his hands.

I wish I was her, for the next two hours, as he made me feel like the woman I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment