Wednesday 20 October 2010

Couldn't Say No

I was laying in bed, dressed for lounging, soft satin, reading a book, when Emily got home from from having a drink with Jonathan, the guy we met at some thing last week. They had exchanged business cards, I watched it, I was standing right there, and he had followed up and asked her to have meet for a drink after work the other day.

"How'd it go," I asked her as she walked into her closet to get undressed.

"Fine," she called out from the closet. "I think I'll get some business out of it, a couple of his clients need a few things, maybe I can send something his way."

"Great," I answered, turning back to my book. The nature of her job, always networking.

"He was funny," she laughed several minutes later, still in the closet. She didn't sound like she meant funny, ha ha, funny.

"What do you mean?"

She walked out of the closet at that moment, I swallowed hard, fucking mesmerized by her beauty as always, especially as seductively as she was dressed.


"I don't know," she said standing in front of the bed, "kind of awkward, nervous, I guess you'd say."

"What?" I didn't really hear what she said, something after the nervous thing, I just stared.

"I said he asked me if I wanted to go to this thing at Midville's on Friday after work."

Midvelle's is a bar downtown. Not quite a meat market, but not quite as innocent as, well...not quite innocent.

"Oh," I answered neutrally, somehow not stunned that he was interested in her.

"I know," she smiled, touching my leg. "He didn't know we're dating."

"It wasn't like we're obvious at work stuff," I said, thinking to the evening we met him. True, when we went to networking things, we were not free to be an open couple.

"I love you," she said, moving her hand up my leg.

I knew right away what she meant by that. I love you...as in, I didn't tell him, I didn't correct his misunderstanding, as in...

"You said you'd go?"

"Yes," she bit her lip apprehensively. "It's just a drink."

"At Midvelle's?"

"I don't have to go," she said quietly, her hand now resting on the soft satin of my chemise, stroking, rubbing gently.

"I..."

"I mean, if you don't want me going there with a cute guy..."

I closed my eyes, the cuckolding fantasy. "Emily..."

"If you don't like fantasizing about me...being naughty."

"Ohhhhh," was all I could say.

"You saw how cute he was..."

"Emily," I moaned, at the thought, at her touching of me, at her playing with me, at her toying with me.

"And he was so nice...asking me to go on a date..."

I was breathing heavily.

"I couldn't say no..."

That's all it took for her to make me explode. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

That's all it took.

Fuck.

That's all it took.


No comments:

Post a Comment