Friday 21 January 2011

Dallas-Negotiations


"So, what am I supposed to do if I need to get out of that thing," I asked her when we were sitting watching television last night. We were on the couch, she was sitting across it, her feet in my lap, as she was wont to do. I was massaging them, for the last hour, as I was wont to do.

"What thing," she looked over at me.

While the issue had been on my mind all night, it was kind of an out of the blue question to her. "The chastity cage."

"Oh, that. You mean when I'm gone?"

"Yea. I mean, three weeks. What if it hurts or what if I have to go somewhere or what if..."

"I'd leave the key, sweetheart."

"I don't trust myself with the key, Em," I said, unsure why I was admitting that.

Her foot was resting on my lap, her heel touching me, there, so she could feel the stirring.

"You mean, love," she moved her heel slightly, pressed down, purposefully, "that when I'm away for three weeks you'll be imagining me down there will some cute guy hitting on me and you don't think you'll be able to resist unlocking yourself so you can play with yourself thinking about that."

If there was any doubt, it was erased with her foot resting on my lap, resting on the now on the erection in my panties.

"That's what you mean? Right?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Maybe I'll have a guy roommate," she teased, rubbing her foot on me now.

"Em..."

"Maybe he'll like seeing me walk around the apartment in just a bra and panties or some cute lingerie, maybe those are the things you'll think about when I'm gone, no?"

"Yes, dammit, you know that makes me..."

"Excited," she looked down at her foot on my panties.

"Yes."

"Me, too," she sat up, climbed on my lap and without any real effort, used her hand to move aside my panties, hers too, and just like that, her wetness was touching me and on me and taking me inside her with a collective moan from both of us.

"Fuck, Emily, fuck."

She leaned over and kissed my ear and moved her hips and whispered, "I want you locked up while I'm gone so I can flirt and tell you about it and get you excited and know there is nothing you can do about it until I get back."

"You're a bitch, Emily," I grunted, looking her in the eye, meaning it and not meaning it just the same.

"You love it, sissy."

"Fuck yes," I shook with a shiver of pleasure, heat and cold mixed together, tingling and teasing my skin.

She did the work, the moving, the adjusting, the grinding. She did the work, knowing just exactly how to do, making the sensations the most powerful for her, how to touch herself, with me, just in the right places inside her, knowing exactly how to make herself cum without making me cum too soon.

"You know you're going to say yes, Sara, you know it, I know it."

"Oh fuck, Emily, fuck."

"My pretty girl always says yes..."

I exploded inside her, thoughts of chastity, mine, the lack thereof, hers, jealousy, and excitement, and the utter love I felt for this woman who pushed me and toyed with me and loved me back the same.

As we relaxed, as I shrank inside her, as we sat there, one, unexpectedly one last evening, she answered my question, happily. "You don't need a key, silly, a suitcase combination lock will work and I can text you the combination if there is an emergency."

You all know I'm going to say yes, don't you?

I have NO choice. Not because SHE is telling me what to do, but because I want it, too.

[UPDATE]

Okay, okay, I'm my own worst editor! Damn you bitches catching my mistakes!

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment