Wednesday 19 January 2011

Three Weeks in Dallas

I may or may not post more on this later, depends on my mood and my time, but, well, a tease...

Emily is going out of town for three weeks for work, to Dallas, Texas, to a training seminar her company is holding. She's leaving on January 29 and will be back on February 19.

What's she tell me last night? She wants me to wear the chastity cage we have while she's gone.

Three weeks!

We played with it for a weekend last year and it's sat largely forgotten in a drawer since then.

But she wants me to wear it while she's gone.

"I'll be gone for three weeks," she said, "I think it would be very, what's the right word, loving... commitment, devotional...something like or all of that...if you wore it while I was gone."

It wasn't as if I'd cheat on her or anything, no, it was different than that. It was about orgasm denial and more, about controlling the "boy" part of me, the part that might jerk off every night for three weeks.

"But Emily," I told her, "three weeks...I mean, three weeks without...you know..."

"An orgasm, lover? Just think how badly you'll miss me."

"I'll miss you no matter what, you know that."

"Of course, love," she kissed me lightly on the lips. "But I want you to wear it just the same."

Three weeks. Three weeks in chastity. How the hell am I supposed to do that?

How the hell am I supposed to say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment