Thursday 20 January 2011

Three Weeks In Dallas-Accomodations


So when Emily is in Dallas they (there are like forty something of them going from all around the country) at some extended stay business center place, basically furnished apartments. From her discussions with her friend, Jennifer, who went to the same training in October, the apartments are nice-each two bedroom apartment has a full kitchen, a fireplace, laundry, etc.

Yea, two bedrooms. A master suite and a second bedroom. Because they get roommates. I asked Em how they decide who gets the suite and who gets the other bedroom (the second bath is in the hallway).

"I guess I'll wait to see who my roommate is and just flip a coin for it. Doesn't matter, really, so one of us has to walk the hall naked or wrapped in a towel."

They have roommates and significant others are prohibited from visiting so there will be no flight to Dallas for the weekend for me.

Then she chuckled, "I mean, I assume I get a girl roommate."

Which led to a discussion that of course a big time company would do same sex roommates.

"I just hope my roommate is not a partier."

"Don't you guys like have to study at night."

"Some, but there are like team building exercises and all this crap, plus Jen said that there were several hookups at her thing.

Fuck her, planting that seed. "Emily!"

"Sara, you know I would not just hook up with some random guy," she said honestly, though she emphasized the random part cause Evan sure was not some random guy.

"You're a flirt though, guys get the wrong impression."

"There's nothing wrong with flirting, sweetie. Besides, don't tell me you wouldn't be thinking of that every minute I'm gone, which is why I think it will be so cute if you wear that chastity cage while I'm gone."

"You're a devil," I said crossing my arms, trying to look mad, feeling my stomach flip instead.

"Yes, yes I am. And you're already fantasizing about me flirting with some guy in Dallas."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment