Friday 28 January 2011

Daring

I wear suits to work, suits and ties, daily, lingerie under. Nothing surprising here, talked about that before.

I have a couple of grey suits that I like to wear for one special, sissy reason.

If I wear black stockings (Cervin are my favorite for a garter belt, Secrets in Lace for a girdle), sockless, the color of the stocking on my legs just about matches my suit.

So, for fun, to be daring, as a thrill, because I just like it (being more femme than not), when I wear those suits, I usually wear black stockings and forgo socks.

As an aside on socks, yes, I generally wear women's trouser socks with suits. Again, why wear male clothing if I don't have to.

So, if I'm walking around the office, unless you look very, very close, you'd think I'm simply wearing thin grey socks (yea, real thin, like 15 denier thin), not stockings.

Just my little way of sticking it to the world and being more femme.

If I sit, it's pretty obvious I'm wearing stockings, so I keep a pair of trouser socks around just in case.

Otherwise, I'm just that much more girl, today.

And Emily loves it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment