Wednesday 16 March 2011

Update

Ritemate asked in the comments if my creativity for blogging went down because of my "release" by Emily. 

Yes, it does go down, but that's not the only reason.

I've been pouring some of my creativity into the conclusion to Room and Board, which is up to 10,000 words. Don't know if it good or if anyone will like it, but it's in progress, and that's where some of my creative juices go.

That said, it is a fair question. Yes, having Emily back give me a release.

Ritemate also asks, "don’t you miss the intensity of your feelings, your desperate craving for Emily?"


Oddly, or maybe not oddly at all, yes, yes, yes, I miss that, yes. But our relationship is not all play like it was when she was gone for three weeks in Dallas. Sometimes it is just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment