Sunday 6 February 2011

Answering a question from the comments

A comment/question from ritemate:

It seems to me you spend all your private time as Sara now. Has it always been that way, or do you think chastity makes you feel even more girlie, even more like Sara is your true self?

I don't know. With Emily gone, I've spent more time as Sara, but there are other circumstances that I don't blog about that play into that, too.

Does chastity make me feel more girlie? Yes.

In chastity, an orgasm as a boy is off the table. Boys think about sex. Boys take whatever sex girls offer them. Boys want to cum. What else is there for boys? And part of me is a boy. That part cannot ever go away, any more than Sara can go away. The boy part of me wants to cum.

But I cannot in chastity.

So, the boy part, whatever percentage of me is a boy, is diminished. I cannot cum. So I cannot think like that; I want to, but I can't. 

That part of the boy part has been shut away, for three weeks. So, it is like this. Say I'm evenly split, half boy, half girl. And say twenty percent of a boy is about sex, is about an orgasm, is about cumming. I think that makes up twenty percent of me, twenty percent of any boy.

Well, that means is that part of me, that part of the boy in me is GONE for now.

So, what am I then? Seventy percent girl?

I think so.

I think having that part of the boy part of me locked away has made the girl part of me the dominant part of me for the time being.

50/50 has gone to 70/30.

So I'm Sara almost all the time, mentally.

Even when I HAVE to appear to be a boy for things like work, whatever my outside appearance, I'm 70 percent girl right now and have been all week, ever since the lock went on the cage.

I'm always part Sara, always. That NEVER can change. Even without Emily, even in other relationships where Sara had to be hidden, I was still Sara. I know that, now, and I know it will never change, that Sara is there, a part of me, and I'm all good with that.

But right now, Sara is exerting herself. When circumstances let that happen, she always exerts herself. 

Always.

And now, when twenty percent of the boy part of me is locked away, CANNOT assert itself, Sara runs free. 

Subconsciously, Sara knows she's in control right now. 

So that's why I got up on Sunday morning and showered and dressed in a bra and panty set (black), in hosiery (off black), a short black skirt (not too short, but a couple of inches above my knees), and a pretty pink blouse (and heels) and did my makeup and nails and hair and am spending the day as Sara.

Cleaning up as Sara. Laundry as Sara. Cooking as Sara.

And later, watching the Superbowl as Sara. Even the boy thing, that boy part of me, watching sports, is not really so boy today. It is girl, it is Sara. (I created a Sara tag for this post, don't know how often I'll use it.)

So, a long answer to the question, but the observation is a correct one. I've been Sara much, much more lately. And I think chastity has something to do with it.

So does missing Emily, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment