Wednesday 2 February 2011

Commenting on a Comment

Sarah St. Claim left a comment that said, in part, "so many guys flutter around her like moths to a flame."

I love that comment, that thought, that image.

To some extent, that's the very essence of my three weeks. I have no idea is any of those little moths will actually touch the flame, but just imagining it, just thinking of all the attention she can get just by flirting, drives me INSANE with jealousy and desire.

It is natural, men flirting with women when they are out of town like that (I know from watching men, not from doing it myself, sissy that I am.)

A man will flirt with a pretty woman like Emily without even thinking of it, especially if the woman flirts back.

It matters not if she actually fucks a man, it matter to me now, today, this second, that just by walking into a room, 5, 10, 15 guys look at her and think how badly they want to fuck her and think, because she flirts, that they have a chance.

Even if she does nothing, that chance drives me wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment