Friday 11 February 2011

Dallas-Quick Update

I know, I know, it has been a slow week of blogging. For all the fun and frustrations of being without Emily, life sometimes goes on as normal, that is, I do have a job and things have been busy and stressful.

So, updates?

Almost two weeks in chastity SUCK. On the one hand, one gets used to it, the cage, the differences. On the other hand, two weeks in chastity? No orgasm? And thinking about her all the fucking time!

Maybe she's getting tired of me telling her over and over and over how much I miss her and all the things I want to do when she gets back.

And response last night?

"You're assuming I'm going to unlock you when I get home."

Emily, fuck, we will have been apart for three weeks, won't you miss me?

"Oh, I'll miss you, love, I'm just saying I might not unlock you that first night, I might let you take out your frustrations with your mouth and your hands and a vibrator. Let's face it, you're likely to cum the second I unlock you."

Well, isn't that the fucking truth.

I'm afraid she's right, and I'm just as afraid that the solution is obvious and terrible. Sex without getting unlocked. Serving her, without any relief for me.

And so it's Friday night, tonight. Todd asked her to go out, he's taking her to some play and to dinner.

"Taking you?"

"Yea."

"Taking you makes it sound like a date."

"Kind of."

"Is it?"

"I guess kind of when you think of it...but that's okay, isn't it?"

Yea, permission. She asked for permission to go on a date. How nice, how wonderful, how idiotic...yet, how much did it turn me on? I had to wait awhile to go to sleep, wait for the swelling to do down.

So that's the update. For now.

Chastity and a date.

Nothing new...yet everything, fucking everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment