Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dallas-So Many Days Left

So how is chastity going?

Well the most difficult times are three.

First, at night, when my gurl clitty misbehaves of its own volition. I dream and it grows and there is nothing I can do but wake up and go ouch!

Second, when I call Emily and she does not answer, especially in the evening. I know she has done not a thing but flirt a little, but I start to imagine her visiting a guy's room, just innocent, to study, having a glass of wine, and suddenly, he's touching her and she's letting him and...well, I start to swell right away and, ouch!

Third, when I talk to her. I miss her and she has only been gone since Sunday and I SEVENTEEN DAYS till she comes home and I see her.

And, 17 days left in chastity.

Sigh.

I'm not sure I should have agreed to this; it would be much easier on me if I could just relieve myself.

But, on the other hand, I'm sooooo glad I agreed to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment