Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dallas-Missed Call

I heard my phone beep, the voice mail beep. I never heard it ring, though it must of, maybe when I was downstairs checking on the laundry (Emily left me a list of things to take care of when she's gone.)

I listened to the voice mail once, twice, three times:
 Hey, it's me, just calling to say hi, sorry I missed you. If you get this in the next couple of minutes, you can call me back, but I'm just about to head out to dinner. I got assigned my partner for our group thing on Friday and we thought we'd grab dinner and work on it for awhile tonight so...[sound in background]...hang on a second...sorry, back, Justin's at the door, he's my group partner's here so I have to run. I'll call you later, love. Oh, and yea, he's cute, so think about me...love you, sissy.
Yea, that's what I'll be thinking about all fucking night until she calls as I sit here and try NOT to think about it and ache down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment