Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dallas-Charmane's question

Commenter Charmane asked a question, "Emily is obviously aroused by knowing that you're at home thinking about her but unable to do anything about it. Will that effect her behavior?"

That's a good question, and I do not know.

The thought is, how does my "predicament" effect Emily? Does she get aroused knowing that I am home, alone, feminized, in chastity, myself aroused?

I know the answer to that.

Yes, she does.

This "thing" is as much her "thing" as it is my "thing."

Hence, Saturday, when she asked, "should I pack condoms," I know that the tease was as much a turn on to her as it was to me.

So, how does my arousal affect her?

Is she aroused?

I think Charmane is correct, Emily is aroused. As stressed as she is with the work stuff (it is stressful), I think knowing that her love is back home in the state I am, aroused and sissified, and completely unable to do anything about it, arouses her.

And what is sex but arousal? Does not arousal sometimes make us do things we would otherwise not do? Would her arousal lead her to do more tonight or tomorrow than she otherwise would?

I doubt she'll fuck some random guy. I've said before, our thing has never been about that. Some people have such a thing; they are aroused by random, animalistic sex. Aroused at seeing their woman fuck. Fuck a guy from the bar, a guy from online, just a guy.

We're not about that.

An analogy? Lingerie is more sexy than naked.

Something left to the imagination is more powerful than baring all.

Emily flirts, teases, that's the imagination. But what's tease without ANY possibility of follow through?

That's Evan. That's follow through.

Fucking a guy she just met and was assigned as a parter is not quite her style.

She's more about tease.

But what if she's aroused? What would that lead to?

I don't know, I just don't know.

Arousal leads to...well...nakedness, doesn't it?

I suspect tonight is just a tease.

I suspect she knows perfectly well that I'll be thinking about her voice mail all night.

I suspect that she knows I'll be aroused all night.

I suspect she LOVES that and leads to her own arousal.

So, what to make of it?

I suspect her new partner just may find her flirting with him a tad more than might be appropriate.

But what will her arousal lead to?

I do not know.

And that arouses me all the more.




No comments:

Post a Comment