Sunday 6 February 2011

Dallas-Night Club


I asked her what she was doing last night. Bunch of girls were going to some night club. Being in Dallas is a bit crazy this week, Superbowl and all. So they were going clubbing.

I had dinner with friends, was home by 10:30, ironically, probably when she was just getting started.

By 11:00 I was in lingerie, in bed, reading. She was in lingerie type clothing, out, partying.

I got a bunch of text messages over the next several hours.
-OMG this place is amazing.
-Miss you, lover. Wish u were here w/ me, pretty girl.
"You're drinking :)" I texted back, her playful mood obvious.
-Yea. I do wish u were here, I'm kind of tipsy and feeling horny. Want 2 make out?
"Um, fuck yes, do u know how hard this is?"
-Giggle, not too hard, chastity gurl.
"Bitch. Do you know how bad I want out???"

I did not hear from her for a bit, like 45 minutes.
-Two weeks, sissy.
-Dancing!
"With the girls...or guys?"
-Started w/ just girls, cocks were drawn to us?
Cocks...meaning guys. Yea, go figure that one, guys drawn to a group of girls dancing. Anyone wonder what that did to the pretty sissy in bed, alone, in chastity, lights out, late at night. Swell, swell.
-Cock. Silly Dallas men.
"What do you mean?"
-Danced with some guy; he was hard!
"How do you know," I texted back, fingers hardly able to hit the letters on my iPhone.
-Dirty dancing!!!
"Damn, Em, 
-So hot, sissy. I can feel it between my legs...and I like it!
"I love it when you get wet."
-Yea, why don't you come taste it then, bitch :)
"Fuck, Em, if I was there I would in a second.
-B back, dancing again!
I was sore, like, really sore, like, swollen in a chastity cage sore, like massage what I could, touching myself, girl like, sore, excited, anxious.
-Fuck, I'm dripping.
"Sweat? From dancing?
-Ha, that too. Dripping between my legs from dancing with this guy. So cute!
"Dammit Emily, you're making me imagine you dancing."
-You love that!
"Yes. Picturing him rubbing on you.
-Behind me. His had on my stomach, pulling me backwards to him.
"If his hand goes up, he finds your breasts, down, your wetness."
-Just his wool trousers and my thin dress between my skin and his cock.
"I want to cum, Emily."
-But you can't!!! But I can!!!
"Emily, please!"
-He wants 2 dance again. Should I let him touch my breasts? Find out how wet I am?
"I want to find out how wet you are, with my mouth!"
-2 bad U not here, luv to feel your tongue. Close u'r eyes and imagine tasting me.
"I love tasting you."
-Going 2 dance now. 2 bad u not here w/ tongue. Maybe should let him rub his cock against my pussy instead, just on outside, where u'r tongue would b.
If I was not locked up, I'd have jerked off and cum all over myself right then and right there. I had the mental image, the picture, guy behind her, dark club, she's shaking her ass, not drunk, but tipsy, rubbing against his cock.

I picture him, getting daring. It's dark, who will notice.

He unzips his pants, she doesn't realize it, she's looking forward, watching other people, making sure no one is watching. They are not. Too busy doing their own thing.

It takes her a second to realize he is not pushing against her anymore. She is about to turn around, ask him if everything is okay. Then she feels a hand on one of her left thigh. His other hand on her ass. And he whispers in her ear.

"Tell me to stop, it's cool, any time."

She shakes her head. She knows she's wet. She can stop this any time. That's what she tells herself. Any time. She doesn't want to, not yet, knowing I'm home, her sissy. She loves it.

"Ohhhhh," she suddenly realizes why she did not feel him for a minute. 

Because she feels him now. Between her her legs, the hardness, between her thighs, his skin now touching hers, hard, throbbing, pulsating, big.

She could say stop, he knows it, she could get pissed or yell, or tell him no.

But she doesn't. The music is playing, the beat, the bump, grind. Pulsating. The music. His cock.

She doesn't say no. She dances, her movements saying yes.

And he's against her, as she moves, the heat, it's big, not huge, but big. It's masculine. It's hard. It's alpha. It's man.

Everything. I. Am. Not.

And it's touching her, the wetness, coating it, coating him, rubbing on her lips, each beat of music, she rubs him up. Each beat of music she rubs him down.

His cock, stroking her. Soaked. Coated. Head touching her.

On her clit.

Wet.

Cock head on her clit.

Wet.

Shaking.

She is about to cum, she knows it. This guy behind her with his cock, this guy, this man...

Man...

He is about to make her cum.

If she moves just a half inch he'll thrust inside her and she won't be able to stop. If he is inside her she won't want to stop. She'll want to get fucked. Hard. Fucked. Fucked!

She's close, on the edge...

And steps back.

She turns and smiles at him and now his cock is in her hand and she's squeezing it, gently, touching his cock. 

He knows. That's all he's going to get. She's going to leave him hard and throbbing and wanting to cum so bad.

Just like me.

He knows. He sees her smile. He knows. He wants to fuck her, but he isn't going to. His eyes are sparkling. He was close, too, close to fucking her. He wants to, too, but...

He's not going to. It's all good.
-I am soooooo wet, sissy. I'll talk 2 u later.
We did. She was totally horny later. We talked. And she talked dirty. She touched herself while we talked and told me how hard his cock was and how horny it made her feeling him against her and how she got even more excited thinking about me.

We talked and she played with herself and so did I but I was the one locked up and helpless, locked up, listening to her make herself cum. 

"I'm rubbing myself thinking of his cock rubbing me from behind while you're kneeling in front of me licking me."

I wanted to die her words were so dirty and disgusting and made me so horny.

"You'd taste me, Sara?"

"Yes, fuck yes, I love to taste you."

"You'd lick my clit and my pussy?"

"Anytime, now, always."

"While he's behind me, rubbing me?"

"Yes, fuck, Emily, fuck."

"His cock all wet from my pussy."

"Oh, shit yes."

"Wet from your tongue, too. Do you feel it? Do you feel his cock. On your tongue?"

I was shaking when she said that, shaking, my mental image matching her words.

"Yes."

"Fuck, Sara, I wish you were here! I'm so fucking wet, imagining you licking me and licking him, licking my pussy, licking his cock as he rubs me. I'm dripping. He's dripping too. Lick me, Sara, lick me while he slides his cock inside me. Lick his cock before he fucks me."

She came saying that, came hard. She moaned. And moaned. And I did too. But only she came.

And I did not sleep well the rest of the night which is why I'm writing this so early. I think I was swollen all night.

And had the hottest text and phone sex I EVER had.

And I love her and miss her.

Fuck, Emily, FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment