Friday 4 February 2011

Dallas-I love you

That's the text I got from Emily at 6:55 this morning.

It made my heart swell (and other things, too.)

She called last night; had a nice dinner with Todd, did some studying.

Innocent.

Mostly.

She said Todd's a hugger.

He saw her scraping some ice off her car yesterday (from these Dallas storms) and came out and helped her. How chivalrous of him to help the love of my life.

And he gave her a hug.

I guess he's a hugger. Funny, cause Emily is a hugger, too.

So yes, I fell asleep imagining Emily in the embrace of some guy. In Dallas. Hugging.

And what did she say before she said she loved me and goodnight?

"It's been awhile since I've felt a man's arms around me."

And now it's Friday. The weekend.

And I'll be home alone. All weekend.

And she'll be down there, in Dallas, with the hugger.

And I want sooooo badly for her to come home and take this thing off me because I keep swelling because I keep thinking about her because she keeps teasing me and because she KNOWS that I'm suffering and because neither of us would have it any other way.

Todd, the hugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment