Thursday 3 February 2011

Dallas-It's only Thursday?

Okay, I'll admit I'm a tad more clingy than Emily is; I'm always missing her before she misses me.

Thus, I'm not too surprised that I miss her more than she misses me right now.

She's off, out of town, working her tail off, meeting new people, doing new things.

And stressed.

And I'm just home, regular routine, just without her.

Yea, and I'm in fucking chastity.

So, I'll just come out and say it.

I MISS THE FUCK OUT OF HER!

We only talked for about five minutes today; she was in between a meeting and going to dinner.

Tonight?

Todd.

The guy last night?

Meh, she said. He was boring.

Todd?

She found him more interesting.

"He's cuter, too, lover," she said.

YES, STILL MISS HER!

Todd.

Todd.

"Oh, Todd," I thought to myself.

But I let my mind wander and my locked up clit grow.

"Todd," I pictured her saying as he licked the inside of her arm. "Todd, Todd."

Okay, stop thinking, Sara, because it hurts!

Todd, Todd.

All that and she has not done a fucking thing with Todd or any other guy.

Nothing but tease me with them, that is.

"Did you dress pretty today," she asked me.

"Yea, duh."

"And you shed those ugly boy clothes the second you got home?"

"Yes, yes, you know I would, into a skirt and a blouse and heels and breast forms and a wig, the second I walked in the door."

"My pretty girl. Home all alone, all pretty. Well, I don't want to keep Todd waiting, lover."

"No, no you don't."

Todd. Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment