Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dallas-Talked to Em

We chatted at lunch. We actually "had" lunch together. We both cooked a Lean Cuisine meal, me here at home, her down in Dallas.

As to the "moths to the flame" comment, yes, boys hit on her. It was hard to judge her interest; her roommate was there so she was not too chatty about that aspect of her trip.

The guy who said she was his first friend? He bored her. A bit on the creeper side, I guess.

Last night her and her roommate went to the unit of a couple of other girls to do some work and a couple of boys game over, but she did not elaborate too much.

As I mentioned, I miss her already.

Yea, and I was swollen the entire time we talked.

And she was quite pleased to know I was home working as Sara today. She like the picture of my nails (reminds her of my fingernails running over her skin.)

And that was that, she was off to do some work and have some conference calls.

Mundane, I know.

I know you all think she's down there just fucking her brains out (or hope she is so you can read about it.)

So far, though, she's working, stressed to be out of town, routine all upset, etc.

Not quite so fun, but that's reality.

I mean, it is a business trip.

But we (you, dear readers and I) can fantasize the whole time.

Pretend you're in chastity with me.

And there are 17 days to go.

And while we're at it, we might as well fantasize that she'll take a liking to some guy. I am, fantasizing, anyway, as you know, as she knows.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment